KPMG In Pakistan is searching for suitable candidates for the position of “Chief Executive Officer” for its client “Zafar Masud Foundation“.
Candidates who are interested are welcome to submit their Curriculum Vitae/ Resume via email at Pk-FmESS@Kpmg.Com by no later than November 04, 2022 with the subject title “Chief Executive Officer”.
Chief Executive Officer
Background of Organization
Zafar Masud Foundation (ZMF) is a Section 42 Company (Not for Profit) organization that aims to spread awareness on transportation safety matters, assist relevant stakeholders in developing transportation safety standards, and conduct research on transportation laws, relevant legal infrastructure, and transport accident statistics to advocate for reforms for the prevailing transportation safety regime in Pakistan. Organization is pleased to open the invitation for the position of the “Chief Executive Officer (CEO)”.
What will you do?
- Provide inspired leadership company-wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the Board of Directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Organize and promote fundraising activities to ensure smooth inflow of cash throughout the year for the organization to fulfill its targets.
- Increase the Organization’s visibility across Pakistan by partnering with other organizations and community leaders to proliferate its donors base and the amount received in donations.
- Leverages relationships with local/regional media to ensure that the communities in the region are provided access to information about the Organization’s services/programs.
- Provide guidance to all departments by setting Key Performance Indicators and Strategic Plans.
- Builds regional capacity for service delivery through engagement and retention of partners and volunteers.
- Ensure appropriate staffing and competence levels as well as development opportunities.
- Work with Board of Directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Exceptional leadership skills to motivate employees in challenging times and inspiring them to perform beyond expectations.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills to foster strong relationships within teams and promote a culture of teamwork.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with donors to ensure that the organization sustains and grows its operations.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver quick and practical solutions.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments with the ability to counter complex challenges and meet organizational goals.
- Upholds the organizational values.
Education and Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field (Media/ Law / Marketing);
- Exposure to Law will be preferred;
- Minimum 10 years of experience (at least 3 years at C-Suite level); and
- Experience in Non-Profit Organization will be a plus.
Interested Candidates are welcome to send their Curriculum Vitae / Résumé at Pkemail@example.com or KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co. Chartered Accountants, 3rd Floor, Sheikh Sultan Trust Building No. 1, Beaumont Road, Karachi, 75530 Pakistan by no later than November 04, 2022. Please mark the subject line of email/ mail as “Chief Executive Officer”.
The date of interview will be intimated after shortlisting of candidates. (No TA/DA is admissible for interview).